Applications & Forms

License Renewal Application
Change of Address
License and ID Application

Request for driving record form
Request for copy of crash report
Operators report of crash form

Disabled Parking Plate/placard form
Lost Plate Form
Vanity Plate Application

Title duplicate form
Title amendment form

Massachusetts RMV Crash Report – This is a motor vehicle accident report.  Use this form if you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident and you are required to file a report with the Registry of Motor Vehicles and the police.

Application for Crime Victim Compensation – Use this application to apply for compensation if you have been the victim of a crime.  You may also wish to contact a Victim/Witness advocate at the District Attorney’s Office or Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance (MOVA) at:
One Ashburton Place, Room 1101
Boston, MA 02108
Tel: (617) 727-5200
Fax: (617) 727-6552

Firearms License Application – Use this form to apply for a Firearms Identification Card or a Massachusetts License to Carry Firearms.

CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) Forms
Note: All CORI Applications should include An Agreement of Non-Disclosure. If for some reason there is not one included, you can download one here

CORI Access Application for Victims. – In order to be approved for Access to CORI Documents, you must be a victim, witness, family member of a homicide victim or parent/guardian of a minor aged victim of a criminal case filed in Massachusetts.

Application for Notice of an Offender’s Release -Use this application to request notification of an offender’s release from custody.

CORI Certification Application-

Renewal of CORI Certification Application

Request for Publicly Accessible MA CORI- Use this form to request another person’s public Criminal History.  There are strict guidelines that determine what information is public.  This is explained in the instructions on this form.  There is a $25.00 fee for each request.

Personal Massachusetts Criminal Request Form- Use this form to request your own Criminal History.
* En Espanol
* En FrancaisCORI Access Application for Recreational Camps for Children

CORI Certification Application for EOHHS Providers

Renewal Application for EOHHS Providers

Request For CORI on Child Care Providers- Use this form to request the Criminal History of a Child Care Provider you are considering engaging.

Advocate’s Authorization to Seek Massachusetts CORI

Attorney’s Requests For Access To Massachusetts Criminal Records

Application for Access to CORI for Research Projects

Enhanced 911 Disability
911 Disability indicator form – Use this form if you or someone that lives with you has a disability and you would like it to display to the 911 Operator when you place an emergency call.

Sex Offender Registry
Sex Offender Registry forms – This link will take you to the Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Board.  You may obtain forms and instructions for requesting information on Sex Offenders residing or working in Hanson.  The forms required for registration of Sex Offenders are also available at this site.